
Walking (with help). This is what she wants to do all day. It gets a little exhausting for Mommy, though.

Her first taste of sweet potatoes. She was more interested in chewing on the spoon.

Getting used to this spoon feeding thing.

Playing in her exersaucer.

Sitting in her new ladybug chair. (Thanks, Maria!)
3 comments:
Teensy teeth! And walking! She is growing up too fast! You'll have to start putting bricks on her head.
LOVE the lady bug chair!!!
I'm glad she likes it!!
She's growing too fast...
SLOW DOWN!!
Hi Lisa! This is Lori's friend. I just wanted to tell you that Olivia is SO cute! (Although I'm sure you know that already!)
Congratulations again... talk about growing up too fast - my kid is almost 14 months old!!!
Really though, we keep saying that we want her to stay THIS age or THAT age, but each age is fun and different and a new adventure :)
Post a Comment