Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Weekend fun

On Saturday, we went to a birthday party for a friend's little boy, Ethan. Olivia enjoyed the outdoor picnic.


She kept turning around to eye the gifts.


Sitting with the big girls.


Entertaining herself with her sippy cup.


All tuckered out! Changed into a new onesie and ready for the ride home.


I caught Olivia standing on her collapsed exersaucer trying to reach the door handle to the porch door. By the time I grabbed my camera, this is how she looked. She knew she wasn't supposed to be climbing, little stinker!


Olivia decided that her truck needed repair.


Let's just take a look under the hood here...

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

She's so cute! It looks like she had a great weekend.

katd said...

What great pictures! I have to say, thank you so much for your support on my blog! And you're right; our girls have so much in common. Would you do just about anything for their skin tone? It's gorgeous!!! :)