Time to vote! Which of the following photos should go on our wall to represent ten months old on Olivia's 12-month perspective photo collection? I picked the best five of the twenty or so pictures I took (it is SO HARD to get her to sit still).
Put my arm around the monkey...like this? You can't see his face? Is that important?

You are no match for me, monkey!

I'm pushing this monkey's head down. Gonna show him who's boss around here.

What? I AM holding the monkey nicely.
Whatever Mom...I'll hug the dang monkey already. Are you happy now?
3 comments:
I think either the second or third picture are my favorites, but they are all so cute that I had to stare for ages before I could pick.
I love the second one. She's a doll!
I've got to go with #1 as it matches most closely the other 9 months of pics.
Post a Comment