Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eleven months old

*Edited with a new, improved photo*

Olivia is eleven months old today. We tried taking her photo this morning, but she wouldn't cooperate and all we got were somber looking photos or crazy, jumping-out-of-the-chair photos. So this afternoon, we tried again and got this:



No voting necessary. This is the photo that will go in our month-by-month collection on the wall.



What, Mom? Can't you see I'm BUSY!


Yesterday, we attended a wedding. This was Olivia's first opportunity to run around by herself (with Mommy close behind) at such a function, and she had A BLAST!


This is what we saw most of the night...her running in the other direction.


She absolutely loved playing with all the kids on the dance floor. She mostly ran, would stop to dance for a few seconds, and then would take off running again. Where she got all that energy, I'll never know!

1 comment:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I vote picture #2. She's just getting so big!