The cakes. Banana cake on the left, and "official" birthday cake on the right. (In case you are wondering, my birthday is a little more than a week after Olivia's, so I, "Mom" got included on the cake text.)
Olivia politely listens to the singing and avoids touching the cupcake until it is over.

"Hmm...let's see here...I think I'll start with the icing first."

"Oooh...good icing!"

"Cream cheese icing...my favorite!"

Still sucking off the icing.

Finally taking a breather from devouring the icing.

After finishing off her banana cupcake, she also got a piece of regular birthday cake. This photo was taken right before she started rubbing icing all over her eyes. We caught her and threw her in the tub before she could go for her hair.


2 comments:
She looks delicious! Happy birthday to both of you!
OMG!! She is the most precious thing EVER!! It looks like you all had a great time!! Congrats again for making it through the first year!!
Post a Comment