Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For Daddy

Daddy went away for something called a business trip. I miss him, but Mommy says he might be able to see my pictures if I put them here, so I thought I'd let him know what I've been up to.

Yesterday, I was pretty tired. I didn't nap very well. Mommy thought I was too quiet, so she looked for me and found me in the living room like this. Blankie, pacy and bucket. I don't know why I added the bucket. It was just there, and it seemed to go on my head.

I gave Mommy a pretty hard time with bedtime last night, and I didn't actually fall asleep until 9:30 or so. I woke Mommy up early this morning, but she wasn't ready to get up, so she put me in bed with her. Apparently, I wasn't ready to get up either, cause I slept for two more hours. Or maybe it's just because Mommy's bed is so comfy.

This morning, Mommy fed me nummies (oatmeal with pear sauce). I ate the whole bowl full! I was pretty hungry after all that sleeping.

The nummies are good...I wonder what Daddy had for breakfast today.

1 comment:

Go Pumas! said...

Daddy had two french toast sticks with light syrup, two slices of bacon, a boiled egg and a cup of coffee. Well, four cups of coffee. Road trips are exhausting!