Monday, April 14, 2008

Five months old






2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

She looks like she is getting so tall! And her hair is getting so cute. Love those eyes, as usual.

katd said...

Hi:) You have no idea what an honor it is that you asked about Lily's hair. Like you, I'm sure, I've really struggled with keeping the curls nice and soft. Johnson and Johnson has a baby shampoo specially made for curly hair. We use that as a shampoo and I just bought Pantene's leave in conditioner for "women of color." :) Lily is 1/4 AA, but her curls aren't kinky or course enough to warrant really strong conditioners (I know Pink makes one). This is a leave in, but it's really light and nice. I put the conditioner in every morning and only shampoo every other day. Please, please feel free to chat with me about the hair anytime - it's nice to have an ally! :)