Photos and updates for family and friends to enjoy.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
We took Olivia to her first baseball game on Father's Day. She enjoyed meeting the mascot...until he turned at looked right at her. Then she wasn't sure she wanted to talk to him at all.
This is Olivia talking about the game. Actually, she's gearing up to say "MmmmmBAH!", which is her favorite thing to say and means whatever she wants it to mean at the moment.
Oh my goodness she is SO big! I didn't realize that it had been so long since Matt and I have been down south. It's great to see those photos. I hope you and Lisa are doing well!
2 comments:
I've never been a big fan of those mascots either.
Oh my goodness she is SO big! I didn't realize that it had been so long since Matt and I have been down south. It's great to see those photos. I hope you and Lisa are doing well!
Post a Comment