Hi:) She is just getting SO big; what a doll! I wanted to be sure to respond to your comment on my blog about Lily's hair. It's been a STRUGGLE, let me tell ya:) But, we love Johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo for curly hair. Then, after every hair wash, we use Pantene's leave in condition for women of color:) Between shampoos, I have a water bottle full of water and a touch of leave in conditioner that I spray in her hair (every morning) and I comb it with a wide tooth comb. It's really worked well for us. Feel free to write if you want to chat more; it's a hard thing to perfect:)
2 comments:
Aw, I love the sleeping picture. What a cutie!
Hi:) She is just getting SO big; what a doll! I wanted to be sure to respond to your comment on my blog about Lily's hair. It's been a STRUGGLE, let me tell ya:) But, we love Johnson and Johnson's baby shampoo for curly hair. Then, after every hair wash, we use Pantene's leave in condition for women of color:) Between shampoos, I have a water bottle full of water and a touch of leave in conditioner that I spray in her hair (every morning) and I comb it with a wide tooth comb. It's really worked well for us. Feel free to write if you want to chat more; it's a hard thing to perfect:)
Post a Comment